Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
I hate how old conservative people are always complaining about how young people don’t care about the news or politics or that they’re not focused or opinionated but as soon as they find out a young person is a liberal they don’t take them seriously
i just bought a quart of white vinegar for the purpose of unfucking my microwave. what are some other good uses for it?
Oh, man, you are going to be sorry you asked this. Vinegar is pretty much good for everything. I could clean an entire house with just vinegar and a rag.
- Drain volcano! (Pour baking soda down drain. Pour vinegar over it. Watch magic happen.)
- Add a cup to your laundry to get rid of musty odors and fabric softener build-up, especially on towels.
- Microwave a bowl of vinegar and water to make cleaning the inside of your microwave a zillion times easier.
- Run your dishwasher empty with a cup of vinegar, face up, to get rid of stains, smells, and mildew.
- Take the sting out of sunburn. No, seriously.
- Clean your fridge, especially the cruddy rubber seals.
- Boil a pan of vinegar and citrus on the stove to get rid of lingering stink.
- Kill weeds. (Will also kill plants that are not weeds, so use carefully.)
- Cleaning mineral deposits out of coffee pots, tea kettles, and steam irons
- Cleaning the stovetop
- Dissolve mineral deposits from showerhead and faucets
- Prevent and remove bathroom mildew
- Fume-free oven cleaner
- Get set-in pet smells out of bedding
- A rinse for hair to remove product buildup
There are about a million more uses, but those are some of the more common ones.
judas was creepy as fuck
Personal space, Judas. It’s a thing.
"…Judas, we’ve talked about this."
Page 1 of 535